Message from the Local Beat Team

We have had information about Anti-Social Behaviour in the local area such as Draycott, Breaston, Risley and Stanton by-dale.
ASB covers a wide range of issues so the organisation you report it to will depend on the problem and the people involved.
To get in touch with the right person we have grouped together potential problems:
Call Derbyshire police on 101:
– Criminal Damage
– Verbal or physical abuse
– Street drinking
– Nuisance motorbikes
– Or people causing a nuisance or being rowdy in a public place
Always call 999 in an emergency, or to report ASB or crimes anonymously call Crime stoppers on 0800 555 111.
Call you district or borough council:
– Noise Nuisance
– Disputes with your neighbour
– Environmental issues such as fly tipping, graffiti, abandoned vehicles, dog fouling and litter.
Erewash Borough council – 0115 9072 244

I hope this information helps.

To help with any further advice on who the best person to talk to and report your concerns to visit –
Please feel free to contact us via any of the below methods if you need help and advice in relation to the content of this Alert message.

Facebook – send us a private message to /DerbyshireConstabulary
Twitter – direct message our contact centre on @DerPolContact
Website – complete the online contact form
Phone – call us on 101.

Share this